Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get a clue, neighbor.

Dear clueless neighbor,

Your workers have been wasting your hard-earned money for their selfish reasons. Most of the time when you're not here watching them work, they're slacking off prolly playing basketball in the nearby basketball court.

I'm writing you this letter - which I have no intention on sending you - because I'm sick and tired of the pounding and the drilling (this is not sounding like what I hope it would sound like). I really hope they finish your house soon because they're not only being a pain in your ass but they're being a pain in mine, as well.

Sincerely yours,
Your pissed off neighbor

P.S. Your workers also keep on hanging out in front of our house like some tambays and they throw their cigarette butts on our driveway. Kindly tell them that the world is not their trash can. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment