Friday, January 7, 2011

I know I'm not giving her a chance to "prove herself" to me but...

She - my brother's girlfriend - annoys the hell out of me.
(Kahit wala siyang ginagawa sakin.)

I honestly don't know why and sometimes - like now - I feel bad for her. I know how it feels like when someone hates you and I am doing it to her.

One of my ex's moms hated me. She wouldn't even look up from what she was doing whenever I greeted her. That's how I am with Carlo's girlfriend.

Not that I am taking revenge or power tripping or something but I think it has something to do with the timing. Carlo's been really pasaway lately and the only people he spends time with are his friends and his girlfriend. I don't exactly know what they do when they're together but this girl literally spends time sleeping here at our house. When she gets here, they lie on the couch (dahil di ko sila tinantanan nung dun sila sa kwarto ni Carlo nagsstay) and sleep. And they do this for hours. Maybe she barely sleeps at home but that doesn't give her the permission to sleep HERE.

If not that, maybe I liked his ex better. Not the rich, matapobre one, though. His first official girlfriend, Carol (Carlo and Carol...ADORABLE!). She's malambing and friendly and all that cliche things a girlfriend should be to her boyfriend's family.

Well, whatever the reason might be, I should stop acting like a bitch to her...

...and maybe she should stop sleeping on our couch all the time.

2 comments:

  1. pinaglilihian mo siguro yun. hahaha. ganun daw pag wala namang ginagawa sayo pero naaasar ka sa kanya.

    ReplyDelete