Monday, January 24, 2011

Sad realization.

I realized last night that the main reason I cried almost whole of last week over Brianna's surname wasn't because they didn't give both me and Bry the option to decide on ourselves but because the people who are most important to me didn't support the decision I made.

Of course, Bry's side of the family is important to me, too. But - and I don't mean to compare - they've been more supportive of us. We know some of the decisions we made were wrong but we're trying to make it right...or at least make the following decisions right and they've been there, giving us sermons along the way but they've always been happy for us. Again, I don't mean to compare.

But the people who are most important to me, personally, were really resistant of us - meaning Bry and me - and of this baby. It just sucks to be in this position but I know I put myself in this and it's my responsibility to get the three of us out of here. That, I still don't know how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment