Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mom, you're P-A-R-A-N-O-I-D!

Apparently, my mom thinks Bry already has a family that we don't know about. Ate Thelma told me just this morning, over breakfast that my mom told her this when they were in the hospital during the most expensive false alarm that has ever happened to me, waiting for me to leave the labor room.

She used to tell me over and over again that Bry was going to leave me after everything when they first learned of my pregnancy...Now it all makes sense because all along, she has this in her mind. Crazy.

Now mom, if you happen to stumble upon this site, here are reasons why you should stop thinking negatively about Bry. Okay? And yes, I am pissed off.
  • He personally asked you for my hand in marriage. Di ba enough reason yun? I mean, if he was married to somebody else (which he's NOT), he probably won't be going through with this one. Common sense, please, paganahin.
  • He wouldn't spend so much money on this pregnancy. Again, isn't this reason enough? Why bother giving your money to some girl you got pregnant when you got a family to raise already? He should've just left if he had a family, don't you think? Again, COMMON SENSE LANG, PLEASE.
  • He and I wouldn't have spent countless nights in their house and HIS MOM AND DAD WAKING UP TO SEEING US LEAVE THEIR HOUSE THE NEXT MORNING FOR WORK, resulting to this pregnancy.
  • His parents wouldn't have allowed me to step foot in their house in the first place if he already has a family. They also wouldn't be excited for Brianna's arrival, if that's the case.
  • He wouldn't have showed his face to our family. Mahiya naman siya kung may pamilya na siya, magpapakilala pa siya sa angkan natin.
For me, the first one is reason enough. But if you still need more than what is listed, I will be happy to enumerate them all to you in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment