Thursday, March 17, 2011

I had a weird dream two nights ago...

I can't remember the exact details of my dream even the next morning, though.

Anyway, in my dream, Bry proposed with an engagement ring with this huge-ass diamond on it. I mean, HUGE. Also in the same dream was our wedding. As I've previously said, I can't remember the details (e.g. motif, who were there, etc) but I remember giving him my wedding vows and him, giving his wedding vows. I also remember him wearing the wedding ring on my finger. The ring was really really simple but it had a lot of small diamonds on it.

I don't know what that dream means (and I can't research now because the connection's fucked up) but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with huge changes that I am anticipating to happen like actually living with Bry under the same roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment