Sunday, June 26, 2011

Aren't you too old for that?


Yes, Brianna's too old for those but I decided to put them on again because she keeps on snacking on her fingers and they probably are sore by the way they look.

Thumbsucking is normal for babies, according to Brianna's pedia but should be stopped early on for it is highly addictive. It's like cigarettes for babies. Her pedia said I should distract her from sucking her fingers by toys. I got her one of those jungle gyms but whenever she gets excited, she automatically puts her hands in her mouth. Yes, in it, not on it.

Anyway, this solution doesn't seem to work. She still has her fingers in her mouth as I type. But at least her hands won't look bruised anymore.

I need help on this issue, moms. Fo realz.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment