Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This melted my heart.


I saw these in one of my high school teacher's Facebook account and I am soooo touched by it.

The woman was a teacher in Algebra in high school and all those years in HS, I thought she was already married. Then a few weeks ago, my sister broke the news that she was getting married and at first I thought she was just celebrating her 50th anniversary with her husband. The renewal of vows blah BUT NO! She was getting married for the first time! I was in total shock because back then, she was already old (which makes her oldER now) but she still tied the knot. And not just any wedding, IT WAS A CHURCH WEDDING.

Damn, my heart is soooo happy for her.

There's still hope.

2 comments:

  1. I love sr. agana's reaction in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pag nakita mo yung ibang pictures, ang cute ni Sister! Parang bumata. Hehe! :))

    ReplyDelete