Sunday, July 17, 2011

I hold on to the past like it's Derek Ramsay's friggin leg.

Yes, Derek Ramsay. I don't care what you think.

Anyway, I tried fixing my newly painted room - haven't finished it yet - and naturally, I'd wipe off all the stuff I had on the shelves. I have a lot of things in there that I don't use. Ballpens, notepads, notebooks, planners I don't plan on using, etc. And of course, there are the planners and diaries I've used throughout the years.


These are the planners and diaries I've had. They've been taking too much space in my bedroom but I can't seem to let them go. I saw my gradeschool diaries (not in the picture) too.

Highschool planners and scrapbook
College planners and diaries
Post-college planners and diaries
I've re-read all of my planners and was smiling and laughing like crazy. After reading the last planner/diary, I realized how happy, sad and stressed I was and how I didn't want to let the memories go. But at the same time, I thought that I had to let go of them because there's no point in holding on to them. Physically, anyway.

I'm thinking of scanning all my planners/diaries so I can burn the notebooks already. Yes, I will be having a ceremony/ritual. If you want to come, bring me a live goat for the sacrifice.

2 comments:

  1. hi Ale :) hehehe a few months ago nagliligpit ako ng mga gamit sa kwarto nakita ko yung old notebook ko, naguusap tayo dun sa isang page nun.. "MOVING ON" page kuno. hahaha ikaw si moving on partner. i dunno kung maalala mo pa yun. anyway. hay di ko pa rin nabibisita ang anghel mo :) nakakagigil namang talaga ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I remember! Pero siyempre di ko na maalala kung ano yug mga pinagsususulat ko sa notebook mo. Hahahaha! :))

    ReplyDelete