Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Kets Wedding.

Aristotle Tapay - Marylyn Si Nuptials
July 11, 2011
San Guillermo Church
Club Balai Isabel
Talisay, Batangas

This might just be the wedding of the year for me. Like everyone else, I was waiting for this wedding to happen. My reason being this couple has been an inspiration for me. I wanted to be a witness of their vows of unending love for one another and for the Lord. Being the crybaby that I am I cried almost the whole time. I was so touched and inspired by this wedding. I love these two to bits. I am thankful they invited me to their wedding.

Random pictures from the wedding (I don't have a lot because I didn't use my camera then. I had it with me but I didn't use it.)
The blushing groom, Sir Aries.
The blooming bride, Ms. Mares.
Tito Ricky and Ma'am Rose, bringing the "reluctant" groom to the altar. He was screaming "I LOVE MYSELF" the whole time. It was funny.
Bry and his client, Ms. Nicole Vargas for the candles.
PSI Family

Photo grabbed from Chris De Luna, Dy Perez and Collene Daet's Facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment