Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Last Friday, my grade school friends and I "celebrated" our 10th year anniversary.

Yes, it has been 10 years since we all graduated from grade school and we decided to have a little get together since 2 of our friends flew in from overseas in time for our 10th year. Okay, one of them arrived last year for his OJT.

We decided to meet up in Boni High Street because we all wanted to see what Mercato was all about. Waited at Bo's 'til we're complete. When the last one of us arrived, we hung out a bit to gossip about Piolo Pascual (one of us is related to Piolo) and blame me for not inviting ANYONE from the group to Brianna's binyag.
The gang all caffeine-d up and ready for Mercato.
We then walked all the way to Mercato. Not an option I would've chosen but I don't have a car so...

At the first stoplight we came across.
At another stoplight where the ones who took the photo made the green light.
It wasn't that much a long walk to Mercato or maybe I was just enjoying the walk, I didn't notice how long it was. Mercato was not at all what I expected. It was hot and steamy and tight and not in a good way. The food was good, though. I just wish they added more seats to accommodate everyone. Good thing we found seats.




Yummy food!
Kaycee had to go home after Mercato because she wasn't feeling well. We, on the other hand, went to Kebab! Kebab! for some drinks.
Niko's planking fail.
While waiting for our table in Kebab! Kebab!
Alpo and Apple the balikbayan/bakasyonista.
Apple and Ren
Me with the Vicencios.
Angel and a bored Niko.
I really missed hanging out with these guys. We also missed a lot of people last Friday but this ain't the last. There's one more before August ends because the balikbayans are going back where they came from. Looking forward.

Note: Yes, I drank a couple of bottles because I read somewhere it's okay for breastfeeding moms to drink once in a while, just not to the point of intoxication and breastfeeding doesn't come right after the last bottle. It will be okay to breastfeed after a couple of hours, depending on the amount of alcohol consumed and the mom has sobered up fully.

Photos grabbed from Alfreanne Panganiban and Purple Pascual's Facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment