Monday, August 22, 2011

Brianna and I went to a tea party yesterday.

We went to my cousin's 1st birthday party at Stacy's in Capitol Hills. The place was really fit for a tea party and it looked expensive. At first, I considered holding Brianna's first birthday party there as well but when I realized how crowded the place is for their entire guestlist, I changed my mind (Some of the guests had to stay outside). Don't get me wrong, though, it was a pretty little place but for a maximum of 35 people (if you want everyone to be comfortable).


Anyway, the interior looked soooooo girly, I wanted to take everything home and put them all in Brianna's room, if she had one. I love their fridge especially. IT'S PINK! No, I don't have a picture because I forgot to take it.

Here are some photos of the party:

The family of the celebrant.
The birthday girl in her uber pretty dress.
They gave out tiaras for the girls to wear.
This is the second children's party Brianna and I went to this month and it's already making Bry and I decide (and scout for) whatever theme we want to have for Brianna's party on February.

No comments:

Post a Comment