Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Inigo's 1st Birthday Party.

Last Saturday, we were at the Magnolia Place clubhouse in Tandang Sora for Inigo's birthday party. I am still waiting for Jo to post the photos from the photobooth (since my scanner effed up) if she will upload them in her Facebook page but here are some of the photos of the official photographer of the event.

The birthday boy in his cute Mickey Mouse costume.
His Mickey Mouse themed party backdrop.
Birthday boy with his parents, Sonny and Jo. (Those two hands holding Inigo look quite freaky.)
With Lola Dadette.
Brianna with Lola Dadette. Nagpose lang for the camera, she was crying prior to this shot.
Here's me trying to pacify Brianna while enjoying the magic show. Yes, he was that funny.
While waiting for the printout of our photo.
The De Leons.
Now, this party got me thinking what Brianna's 1st birthday will look like. I had the simplest of plans: Disney Princess theme in McDonald's. But we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to know about this first birthday party. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged a birthday brunch party of my cousin’s son at one of exotic New York venues. Decorated venue with amazing flowers and had excellent time.

    ReplyDelete