Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am having a problem with The Sims Social.

I've been addicted to The Sims Social on Facebook for weeks - maybe it reached the "months" category, I don't know - but lately, I don't open it anymore. I guess it's the fact that my Sim is too dependent on me. She needs me ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME. She asks me to lead her to the bathroom when she has to pee or take a dump, she asks me to lead her to the kitchen when she's hungry, she asks me to lead her everywhere! I mean, it's fun to play God, I gotta admit that but hello, if you have to pee, go pee! Don't ask me to lead you there anymore and then blame me if you peed on the floor where you're standing if I don't point to where the toilet is.

Ugh. This is why I am sticking with Sorority Life. At least my character there won't bug me to feed her or bathe her if she has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment