Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I ruined my own morning. I ain't blamin' it on nobody.



The seamstress was here a few minutes ago to alter most of my old bootleg jeans and make them skinny jeans - I realized bootlegs don't look good on me - when I asked her to take my measurements just in case she needed it. Which apparently, she doesn't. So anyway, I went on to ask her what my waistline was. Lo and behold, I added 6 FRIGGIN' CENTIMETERS to my waist. To top that off, I went on the weighing scale to torture myself even more and saw that I haven't lost half the weight I gained during my pregnancy.

I am not one to really make a fuss about the way I look (because I used to be stick thin back in high school til second year college and got that body back again in 09) and I know it's okay to gain the weight I gained and to get the inches I got now that I have this precious wittle baby girl with me but can someone actually tell me that I am fat PERIOD and not tell me that it's okay because I got pregnant just so I can have the will to actually loose all these unwanted fatSSSSS and get on with my life feeling fabulous again? I know this goes against my belief that only I can make myself do something about it but hell, this is just so depressing, I think I forgot everything I learned from the seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment