Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All About Jellybean to Supermommy Chronicles

Say goodbye to ol' All About Jellybean (you will be missed!) and say hello to Supermommy Chronicles!

I had a change of heart just yesterday because as I stared at my mommy blog, I figured that most of what is in here is about Brianna (naturally) but there are some posts that pertain to how I am feeling or what I would love to do as a mom. So I figured that the blog name (and URL) All About Jellybean didn't really capture the entirety of the blog (I've been doing some studying on URLs, blog names and what nots for work) and that is the only reason I changed the name.

I've changed the look of the blog just for the sake of having a different look for the new name. I will probably revert it back to its old layout after a few weeks. I find this new look cluttered.

Anyway, welcome to my new and improved mommy blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment