Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nanny Problems

Our nanny has been with us for almost 6 months now and ever since week 1, I've noticed some really problematic behavior that I cannot confront her with because of her inferiority complex. Well, you see, she cannot read and she cannot write. Yes, you would think that in this day and age, these kind of people doesn't exist anymore but they do...

Anyway, here are some of her problematic behaviors:

  1. She cries. All the time. I might be strict and I usually use a high tone of voice whenever I talk but that is not the reason why she cries. Actually, she cries when we all laugh at the same time and she cries when it's time for dinner and...well, she just cries all the time. It's becoming really annoying that I pretend to not notice her when she is crying because I might just end up screaming at her.
  2. She is really forgetful. I don't know why this is the case but she really is. I would always tell her to bring a towel because Brianna tend to sweat a lot. I'd always tell her to bring Brianna's anti-mosquito band. I'd always tell her to refrain from carrying Brianna all the time (since we wanted her to walk). I don't know if that's being forgetful or she just doesn't care. I mean, if it's that much important to you, you won't forget.
  3. She always tells someone that she's going to leave. If she wanted to leave, she should just tell it to my face.
  4. She always borrows/asks for money and stuff from people in our house and from our neighbors. She would borrow money from my mom or she'd ask for chips from the store next door. I don't know why she does it. She asks stuff from me, too, and I would occasionally give her things but not all the time because I wouldn't want to encourage this annoying behavior.
I'm sorry if I sound so mean and rude for a "blogger" but I couldn't help myself. I am a mom who wants the best for my baby. I have only one solution to this problem of a nanny but I cannot, for the life of me, fire her because, well, she's the one person who her family turns to when it comes to money.

Somebody. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment