Sunday, September 2, 2012

The first gift I received this month is from Zalora!

I woke up yesterday feeling rather moody and PMS-y and I have a proof of it but Zalora gave me a very early birthday present that I forgot about the rut I was in:


It made me rush to the Zalora Philippines website, swear. I had to browse their online catalogue to find me a perfect gift. Right now, I only have one item on my cart:


How pretty is this Brazilea flipflops design, right? I've always needed a new pair of flipflops for when we go out of town or for swimming and this is the first pair I've fallen in love with since this pair so I think I am buying it. Will definitely use my birthday discount when I purchase my pair.

I am not the only person who can get a treat from Zalora. You can, too! Just use my Zalora discount voucher, Aletotski0 [Aletotski(zero)] upon checkout to get a 5% discount on your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment