Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2012


I don't know why but ABS-CBN's station IDs always, always appeal to me and this year's Christmas station ID is no different. I especially love the - and I can't believe I'm saying this - Daniel Padilla part and the transition to Bamboo Manalac just gave me chills.

I would just like know the reason why Kean Cipriano had, like, a 1-second appearance in the 6-minute-something video. That is all.

Edit: The video posted above is just the station ID recording. The actual Christmas station ID is this one:


They launched this one just this evening, in TV Patrol.

Great news (for me) is Kean Cipriano has a (relatively) longer exposure in this video and he looks really cute in the footage.

Please excuse my fangirl-iness.

No comments:

Post a Comment