Monday, November 12, 2012

Kiefer Ravena, I love you.

I am a La Sallista, yes, and I get mad at the whole Ateneo team when they beat La Salle in UAAP games but despite the annoyance, I respect one Blue Eagle's basketball skills: Kiefer Ravena. I wouldn't normally rave about how an opponent - a Blue Eagle, at that - plays but this guy is the exception. Bilib talaga ako sa basketball skills niya.

Everything changed, though, when I watched tonight's episode of Gandang Gabi Vice where he and Green Archer, Jeron Teng, guested... I think I fell in love with the guy. GRABE, PARANG SIYA YUNG IDEAL GUY KO! Why do I say so?

Well, first of all, he's ruggedly good-looking. Like, manly-man good-looking.


If you are my friend, you might want to chuckle because I know my dating resume isn't all that competent, but yeah, good-looking is still part of the requirements.

If you watch a lot of Ateneo-La Salle games both in the juniors division (2007-2010) and seniors division of the UAAP, you would know that he's an incredible basketball player.


It wouldn't even matter if you don't actually understand the technical parts of basketball. When you see him play, you'd know he's good. And yes, I am one of those girls who swoon over basketball players.

Initially, those are the only two that I found him attractive for. After that hilarious Gandang Gabi Vice episode, I've learned of two more reasons to love him:

He has "the moves".


I like a guy who can strut his stuff on the dancefloor. Okay, I'm not entirely sure if he can dance dance but he can Dougie and only a few guys can actually pull it off so it counts, right?

He plays the guitar.


I'm not really into musicians but I love it when guys (or girls... I can roll both ways) play the guitar. As I've said on Twitter, I don't even care if I don't know the song they're playing as long as they're playing the guitar, that's good enough for me.

Yeah, Kiefer Ravena definitely has most of the qualities I like in a guy. Now, if he knows how to cook real good, YUN NA.

(I am not all that much superficial. I like an honest, loving, down-to-earth, sweet and faithful guy but for the sake of this post, I am not putting the emotional crap on the list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment