Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Updating my playlist

Being a full-time mom does weird things to your playlist like having these four songs added into it while you play them (supposedly) for your daughter non-stop for a month:

 

I guess it's obvious why I like this song. It's all about love. It's the closest thing that the Hi5 gang has to a love song. Actually, I just checked the lyrics here and it is indeed a love song. It's simple but it's a really sweet song.

 

Wow! is about doing things that you think you cannot do. It's empowering. It's telling us to do whatever we want and be whatever we want to be because we were all born amazing.

 

Some Kind of Wonderful is yet another love song in this children's songs line-up. I love how whoever this song is written for is everything to the person who wrote it. It's the perfect pop love song.


This last song became a part of the playlist not because of the lyrics but because of the music. I love how the song would (probably) fit in a (really cheesy) club playlist.

I hope I'm not the only one with weird children's songs in my playlist... Well, actually, I take that back. I really like these songs (plus Tim Maddren is in all the videos so...)

No comments:

Post a Comment