Monday, January 14, 2013

Common friends (sometimes) suck.

One thing I hate about following common friends with my ex on social networking sites is that I get to see his activities with his significant other. It's not that I am bitter over the break-up because I'm actually the one who broke up with him... It's just that I don't think I'm completely over him. I still get jealous over the fact that he didn't do half of the things he's doing now with his girlfriend when we were still together. Partying, drinking, spending the holidays with me, etc. I mean, if it isn't that hard, why didn't he do those things with me when we were still together?

Don't get me wrong, though. I don't want to get back together with him. I just wished he (or someone else) did those things with me on a regular basis because I am a clingy girlfriend (or fling) like that.

And of course, I love my friends. Yes, even those that link him to me but I hate Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for sending me notifications about his dinner with her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment