Saturday, January 19, 2013

I need to obsess over a new guy.

I definitely do. Someone who is so unreachable, I won't get hurt in any way possible. Someone who's too out of my league that I won't have a problem making a fool out of myself whenever he's around. Someone who doesn't even know I exist so I don't have to feel bad if he doesn't reply/favorite/retweet my tweets or notice my flirtatious comments on his photos. (Owws, may pinanghuhugutan...)

And I think I found him:






This is Adam Gallagher. I saw him first on Lookbook's Tumblr page a few days ago and his personal style caught my attention. As I've said here countless of times, I am not a fashionable person nor do I follow any fashion trend but a well-put together guy catches my attention. I may not know what's in or what's not in menswear, I do know what clothes I want a guy to wear and Adam (Naks, first name basis...) definitely wears those kinds of clothes (Eh?).

And then after browsing through his blog, I Am Galla, I realized he's actually good-looking. He has this pretty boy face but his facial hair gives him the badass, don't-mess-with-me aura that I like. The best of both worlds! Score!

Plus, by the looks of his posts, he's a goofy guy who loves sunglasses. I don't know much about him yet, okay. I just started following his blog this morning...

Anyway, I hope he gets my mind off of some people in my life that I should be "getting rid" of. If I'm lucky, once they're out, my self-esteem might make a comeback.

Sorry if this post is all over the place. I'm so pissed off at something I did early this morning that I can't organize my thoughts.

Edit: Adam Gallagher just posted this photo on his Instagram page (12:30pm):

No comments:

Post a Comment