Friday, April 12, 2013

I don't know if it's a wise idea or not...

I posted this photo in Instagram a few days ago:


I've been reading and re-reading that comment by @inigojohan and now that I think about it, it wasn't such a great idea posting - regramming - this photo in my feed. Why? Well, that @inigojohan user is the babydaddy's sister. Of course, her name isn't Inigo Johan; that's her son's name and I completely forgot that she's following me in Instagram.

Anyway, I don't honestly get those two black thingamabob at the end of her message. Partly the reason why I don't know if she's kidding or if she's serious and whether or not she's mad about it. I mean, I did get mad at one of my brother's exes when she posted on her blog that what my brother gave her was a sale item in Mango (Hello naman kasi, highschool lang kapatid ko nun. Walang mapagkukunan ng malaking pera. Palibhasa kasi siya mayaman -- See? I'm still not over it!).

I was kinda asking for it, though. I mean, I could've taken the photo down when she commented on it but instead, I replied a vague "Hahaha! :)) Di ko alam sasabihin..." I don't care if she told him, anyway. I wouldn't have done that 5 years ago. My, have I grown...

5 comments:

  1. Mukha siyang alien, yung mga thingamabob. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yan ata yung Android mascot pero di ko alam yung "expression" ng mukha nila...

      Delete
  2. Try reading "The Power of a Praying Wife", we may not be exactly their wives but it helped me a lot to understand my better half. I thought the book would help me change him (haha!) but apparently it changed me instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand him, walang problema dun. I just don't think it's worth the fight anymore.

      Delete
    2. Hmm.. The more I suggest that you read it :)

      Delete