Thursday, August 1, 2013

Excited much?

Okay, for the record, I totally hate it when people add "much" to whatever it is they want to say but for the sake of this blog entry, I'm putting it there. Plus, I really am that much excited, okay?

It's about my birthday salubong this September. See? Still one long month (and a half) before my birthday comes but I'm already thinking about it. Like where I'm going to celebrate it and who I'm going to invite and all that. I don't have much of a budget - and friends, for that matter - so I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of this particular birthday. Maybe because it's my 25th birthday and that I'm sending Brianna to school next year, I don't know...

I just want him to be there. That's all. My girlfriends, him, beers and finger food on my birthday salubong (my birthday this year falls on a Sunday). That's it. Okay, maybe a slice of blueberry cheesecake would be nice but that's it. I'm not really someone who is fond of huge celebrations, anyway, so a chill nightout with the people I want to be with is enough.

An actual tugstugs nightout sounds good, too, but the music kids listen to nowadays makes my ears bleed so no thanks...unless it's, like, a throwback kind of night at the clubs where they play hiphop and RnB music from 5-13 years ago but until then, I'm settling with a chill nightout with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment