Sunday, September 1, 2013

First of September

I have been looking forward to this month since July and I'm not even sure why and now, it's here: My birth month!

I am pretty sure I won't celebrate my birthday the whole month but I know it's gonna be the greatest month of 2013, starting it off with Oplan Balik-Alindog: Full Throttle. Then a week-ender with the usual college peeps in a new environment. First week palang, pakak na!

But the best thing about this month is the fact that this is the first time IN 10 FREAKIN YEARS that I will be celebrating my birthday as a single lady. How can I not be excited, right?!

Good God, I don't think I'll be able to sleep this whole month because I'm looking forward to every damn day of September!

Wake me up when September ends? More like keep me up til September ends. I know it doesn't make any sense but I'm so freakin' excited to find out what the Universe has in store for me this month, I most probably won't make any sense most of the time.

Woohoo! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment