Monday, September 9, 2013

The great September surprise!

I knew that September has a lot in store for me and as usual, the Universe hasn't failed me. There are a lot of things I am thankful for, starting off with the Oplan Balik-Alindog 2013: Full Throttle but the best of all the surprises (yes, I am saying it's the best even if we're not even halfway through September. It's that good!)... AHHHH! I don't know how I should write it but you have to take my word for it: IT'S THE GREATEST SURPRISE OF SEPTEMBER 2013! I didn't expect for it to happen. Yeah, I've been sorta attracting it but not fully but still, the Universe granted it. I couldn't thank the Universe enough!

We're on the second week of September and I know/hope there are more pleasant surprises - birthday gifts, if you will - that will be coming my way in the next few days and I am already sincerely thanking God and the Universe for sending them over to me.

(Dear Universe, I might've been emo on Twitter a few times yesterday and today and yes, it is in relation to the "greatest surprise of 2013" but rest assured that I am really thankful for what you've sent my way. It's silly of me to even doubt it. More, more please! But not to the point that I will regret it. Saktuhan lang please, pwede? :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment