Monday, September 23, 2013

I GoBigger and GoBetter with Globe

I know I have this love-hate relationship with Globe but here I am, still a Globe subscriber after - what? - 12 years of owning a mobile phone.

Anyway, with regards to going bigger or going better, I think I'm more of a GoBetter girl. Yeah, I might be all caught up with the drama of my (non-existent) love life and maybe I want some things bigger in terms of that (no friends, not literally) but, yeah, I'm a GoBetter girl. I'd want better things for me. Better guy, yes, but since I am not really in the right mind for that, better prepaid promos sounds a lot easier to bear.


Good thing Globe has these new prepaid promos to help me maximize my credits and maybe even help me, I dunno, get friendly with guys if you know what I mean. After all, only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers:
Go Bigger
– GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.
– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer. 
Go Better
- GoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.
– With GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.
To be honest, I love how the GoBetter promo includes Viber in the bundle. My friends are almost always on it, sending over photos of big toes and hot guys. That and the fact that, well, he's there, too. (I really need an intervention)

Anyway, for this Globe promo tie-up with Nuffnang, I'd love to bring a friend who loves JT as much as I do to the premiere so we can fangirl all we want in the cinemas. I would bring him...if I ever get the courage to actually ask him out to a serious date but I doubt it so girlfriend it is!

Being a Globe prepaid subscriber is not all that bad, if you think about it. That's why I've been one since 2003 (I was a Globe post-paid subscriber all the years before that). Need more reasons why it's great?




No comments:

Post a Comment