Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oplan Balik-Alindog 2013: Full Throttle Day 3

I don't have any photos for Day 3 because as soon as the food were served, I wolfed them down right away. Plus, taking photos of the food is really, well, silly. I don't understand why a lot of people (in Instagram) do it but... well, I just don't think that's for me.

Anyway, yesterday, we did a 7k run for 54mins which, according to my tita, is a good time. To be honest, I was really tired at around 5k and starting cramping up at 5.5k but I pushed just to finish the whole 7k and I did! Yay me!

The workout was bru-tal. It was high intensity and my armpits still hurt now from all the push-ups I had to do. I was screaming the whole time, Brianna called on to me, panicking. I had to reassure her while doing burpees so I don't think I sounded convincing but she calmed down so it worked.

I thought we were weighing in again today (cause that's what I saw written on the notebook) but my tita decided to do that on Friday instead, so it's more rewarding to see the outcome. Which, I honestly think, is a great idea but I just can't shake the feeling of wanting to step on the weighing scale whenever I see it in the bathroom.

Going back to the food, well, breakfast and lunch were alright but dinner was heavenly. We ate at this stall in the ATC foodcourt called C Verde and the healthy burger, zucchinis and nachos were so freakin' good, I didn't feel guilty devouring everything in less than 5 minutes! I ordered their spaghetti for Brianna and I think it tasted good, too, since she couldn't stop eating it. Best of all, bottomless mango SHAKE! Woohoo! C Verde, I think, is a subsidiary of Big Chill. I haven't seen it anywhere else but Town but thing is, I wasn't looking for it then.

We were supposed to beat my time for 7k today but it rained this morning so we just worked out instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment