Thursday, November 28, 2013

Finally free!

I know I said here that's the last time I was gonna talk about it (online) but there's a development that I need to document because it's definitely worth documenting:

I finally told both my folks about the break-up.

Yep, after a long ass time of trying to get them to ask me about it, I finally told them. Okay, I told them on different occasions (told my mom when I went home at 4 in the morning last Monday and told my dad while he was brushing his teeth just an hour ago) but today marks the day when I am finally free from all the shackles that have been linking me to him. Yeah, we have my daughter, linking him to me forever but the emotional hold is now gone. I don't have to worry about how I'm gonna explain everything to the both of them anymore.

I also told them about the new guy who isn't my boyfriend (yet) but I guess they already know he's courting me. I mean, he's almost always here at home, hanging out with me/us, anyway.

It might come as a shock that I just told them about it now after being broken up for months now but we're not really vocal with whatever so there you go.

Woohoo! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment