Tuesday, February 11, 2014

#100HappyDays


So there's a happiness online challenge called #100HappyDays tagged to me by my friend, Angel, over Facebook. I haven't even read the entire challenge when I replied "Challenge accepted!" on the comment box just because I wanted to do it so bad.

I had a gratitude journal last year which helped me develop the habit of giving thanks for all the things - big or small - that's present in my life and it actually helped. This #100HappyDays challenge is like a gratitude journal of sorts but instead of the conventional pen-and-paper journal, they gave the participants the chance to publish their entries on popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.


I just registered today and have posted my very first entry for the #100HappyDays challenge over at my Tumblr blog because they don't have Blogger among the options and because I didn't want to bombard everyone I know with nonsensical things...well, at least for them. I will be crossposting (not sure if I'm using the term correctly) the entries from Tumblr to here just because I originally wanted to post everything here.

So excited for this project. A lot of my friends know how important this Law of Attraction thing is for me and the littlest things related to it excites me like you wouldn't believe.

Sending out gratitude to the Universe will only give you more things to be thankful for. This is what this project is aiming to prove.

No comments:

Post a Comment