Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm jologs and I like it.

I usually pretend that I like sosyal stuff just so my social media followers - who are mostly friends from school - won't judge me but I really am a jologs at heart.

I've been watching recent movies these past few weeks. Two movies I've been really meaning to watch when they first came out in the theaters were part of the list: The Fault In Our Stars and She's Dating The Gangster.

Both movies have great reviews online, obviously, made by different sets of people and honestly, I enjoyed them both but one movie played with my emotions more...

http://cdnimages.abs-cbnnews.com/azure/she's%20dating.jpg 

I'm not even gonna try to convince you why this is the better movie of the two because, well, I know that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" yadda yadda yadda and this won't be a review of sorts. I just want to say that I really enjoyed this movie more than I did The Fault In Our Stars. Maybe it's because of Daniel Padilla's albularyo look or maybe Kathryn Bernardo's red-lips-aviators-white-button-down ensemble... I don't know. I just like it better, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment