Tuesday, October 7, 2014

One of the best weekends of my life.

I enjoy going out with friends from time to time but I prefer staying at home. I don't know if I'm just extremely lazy or I'm what you call a homebody. Anyway, the ideal setting is someplace else rather than here at Pasig and that is exactly what I got just this weekend.

Lounging around the whole day and watching Masterchef US while cuddling with the two most important people in my life right now...that's all I did the past 3 days but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's so refreshing to wake up without having to dread what the day will bring and much, much more refreshing to sleep without carrying all the burden, complaints, and all the blame of the whole day on my shoulders. Plus zero airplanes flying over the roof every 15 damn minutes can take all the anxiety away from you.

The past weekend has brought me nothing but love, acceptance, calm, and relaxation. I want that every damn day for the rest of my life.

PS. This Alex and Zoe sticker set from Viber perfectly captures how our weekend went...plus, of course, a toddler who kicks everyone else on the bed while she sleeps:








I can't move on. Best. Weekend. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment