Thursday, July 12, 2012

More, more participants for Outbreak BGC!

Due to an overwhelming demand for slots to Outbreak Manila 2 a.k.a. Outbreak BGC, their management will open 2 new waves tomorrow, July 13, 2012.


The 2 new waves will run at 11:40pm which they call Wave Desperate and 11:50pm, dubbed as Wave Last Chance. I love the way they called these 2 new additions to the original wave list. It's appropriate for the people who will be signing up.

Registration, though, will be limited to Toby's Shangri-La and RUNNR Boni High Street unlike the original registration and only 200 slots per store will be opened for these waves. First-come-first-served basis, of course, like the regular registration. Shangri-La opens at 11am, if I am not mistaken while High Street opens at 10. In my opinion, it will be easier to register in RUNNR High Street because you don't have to wait outside the mall and actually run to get to their store but I think that most people know that by now so just be there early, okay?

I hope my cousin takes advantage of this since he's the one who has been gushing about this since Nuvali. His loss if he's not running. I mean, as I've mentioned before, Anne Curtis, Isabelle Daza and Georgina Wilson might run the fun run and now, I learned that Will DeVaughn and the gang will be running after us "mere mortals", too!

Anyway, if my cousin won't, that's one more slot for you! Hihi. Let's do this, come on! Head over to Toby's Shangri-La and RUNNR Boni High Street tomorrow and secure that slot. I can feel that Outbreak BGC will definitely be a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment