Monday, July 16, 2012

Something great.

I was really surprised to see an e-mail sent to me last Friday. I just read it a few hours ago and I had to literally read it three times before I actually believed it. I didn't think I'd actually receive e-mails like that for this blog and Supermommy Chronicles.

I know that I've been working as a freelance writer for quite some time now and it's only now that I honestly feel like what I write is being acknowledged not only by my friends but by some marketing groups, too. To think this blog isn't specialized at all... I'm still feeling the high!

(Sorry, first time)

There are so many great things, big AND small, that have been happening to me and my chosen path that I can't thank God enough for all of them. Basta, Lord, thank You talaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment