Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Wishlist 2012

I know we're just halfway through July but I got too excited to write my birthday wishlist for this year only because among all of my birthday wishlists (I only have one birthday wishlist posted here, the others are Christmas and New Year's wishlists), this is the only one that's realistic. Enough. Realistic enough. I think.

So, without much further ado, my birthday wishlist for September 2012!

All photos aren't mine but I was the one who made the collage. That's the reason why I have my name watermarked.


  1. Cash - I think it goes without saying that it is one of my necessities. I am not really a money person (meaning I don't want a lot of money all the time) but I really need money now to provide for Brianna and for myself but for the sake of this blog entry, the money is just for me and my upcoming impulsive shopping spree, birthday edition.
  2. iPhone 4/4s or iPod Touch - Yes, this will not leave all of my material wishlists until I actually get to own one of the two. (Edit: I now prefer an iPad more than an iPhone or an iPod Touch)
  3. Forever21 gift certificates - Just because I am eyeing this really pretty knitted top. Please? Kahit Php1,000.00 lang.
  4. Bracelets, bangles and everything arm accessories - As I've mentioned before, I have taken this sudden interest in arm candies so if some people just gave me pretty arm bands or bangles, I'm definitely gonna be a happy girl.
  5. Denim top - Specifically that kind that I posted. I've fallen in love with this kind of top since I saw it two months back but they cost Php600++ a piece and I definitely cannot afford a top that costs that much now because of reasons I believe I don't need to state.
  6. Aztec-printed anything - I professed earlier my love for anything Aztec-printed so feel free to give me anything that has this print. Shirts, skirts, dresses, shorts, maxi dresses, bags, Blackberry cases, anything! I will love your gift (and you) forever.
  7. Cheetos Jalapeno - Please?
  8. Vacation - It doesn't have to be in the beach but I definitely have to go on a vacation either with Bry or my friends. Overnight lang, though, or day trip. Longest na ang 3 days, 2 nights. I don't think I will be able to leave Brianna that long. Baka di ko din maenjoy ang vacation.
So, there you have it. Those are all the material things that I want for my birthday. You have 2 months to get me a gift and actually give it to me.

...at talagang confident ako na may magbibigay sakin. Tawag jan positivity at Law of Attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment