Sunday, August 19, 2012

Zalora window shopping for my baby girl

Note: I know that I have a mommy blog but I don't get to update it anymore (I am moving the rest of the posts here soon...hopefully) and that is the reason why I am posting this here.

Anyway, I have always been on the look out for the prettiest baby/children stuff I can find and yes, that means even when I am online window shopping, I am still thinking of my baby girl how ever tempting it is to just buy stuff for me.

Since Zalora has such a wide range of brands, I am able to find pretty stuff that would help me become a better mom for my darling daughter.




This floral travel high chair from Nyumi has always been part of my wishlists for Brianna since she started learning how to sit. I always get the urge to bring a high chair whenever we go out because apparently, not all restaurants have high chairs and this portable one will give my baby the comfort she needs while sitting down and I'm pretty sure they're gonna make the restaurant's chairs look chic.


I am a breastfeeding mom and while I own a nursing cover, I still need to get a hold of another one and that is the reason why this specific nursing cover from Nursing Mom caught my attention. I love the floral print and the fact that it is bigger than the one I have now.


As a mom, you can never have too many towels in storage and that is precisely the reason why this hooded towel from Dwell Studio Baby has made my list. Even though Brianna is a year old already, having a towel with a hood is important for me because it will help me dry her hair faster.


You should always have a pair of spoon and fork in your bag whenever you go out so you can make sure of the cleanliness of the utensils your baby is going to use and this silverware set from Sugar Booger is going to make lunch merrier for your baby girl.

All these and more can be bought from the Zalora website, alongside the greatest customer service that you can ever hope for from an online shop.


You can use my voucher code, Aletotski0 [Aletotski(zero)] to get a 5% discount on your purchase.

For more updates on mommy and baby (and home, too!) brands,
you can follow the Zalora Moms Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment