Monday, September 24, 2012

If I were a boy, I'd still shop at Zalora.

I'm not a girly girl but I do love a well put-together guy. I don't shop for myself - not for long amounts of time, anyway - but I can spend hours looking at men's clothes. I also tend to "dress up" my boyfriends in the past and I know they looked good when I was the one dressing them up.

I am no stylist nor anything remotely close to being fashionable but there's one look that I know every girl has swooned over at least once in their lives:


Anyway, before I ramble on on how hot Zac Efron is in this movie, here's my 17 Again Zalora picks for those males who want to look mighty fine like this handsome specimen right here:

Merger jacket, Crimson white shirt, Mossimo sunglasses, Crocs sneakers, Dr. Denim jeans

Channel your inner Zac Efron with Zalora Philippines! Use my discount voucher Aletotski0 [Aletotski(zero)] upon checkout to get discounts on your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment