Thursday, October 25, 2012

Carl the Bartender

So I am re-watching How I Met Your Mother once again, while waiting for F.R.I..E.N.D.S. to finish downloading. Yes, I don't think I will ever get tired of the first 6 seasons of this series but I need to watch a new one because I am freaking myself out because I have almost memorized the lines.

Anyway, Carl the Bartender is hottest in the series' first season, me thinks. Especially in the Pineapple Incident episode. It's also the episode where he got the most exposure. I think.


Totally unrelated: I always say "Carl the Bartender" the way Ted says it in the episode where he's looking for a "date" to the Weird Al Yankovic concert (whaaaaaat?! -- I also sometimes say "What?!" the way he says it in the same episode).

No comments:

Post a Comment