Friday, October 12, 2012

Zalora for OC people

If you are as OC as me, you'd know the importance of organizers in your home. Okay, so I don't have my own place yet but that doesn't mean I don't keep my room and the other rooms at home clean because I totally do. Anyway, I was browsing through Zalora's catalog again (What's new?) and here are some of the organizers they are selling that caught my eye:



  1. This jewelry box will totally match my bedroom. My room's all white and pink and this will blend in easily. What I like about it is that it doesn't look like a jewelry box at all! There are other designs for this couch jewelry box that you can choose from, just click here.
  2. So technically, the next organizer is for the kitchen but I would love to use it to organize Brianna's toys. She has a lot of those smaller toys that are usually sitting on the bed's ledge and being the OC person that I am, I get annoyed whenever I see them. This will help me organizer her toys. Plus, moving them from our room to the living room will be so much easier with this one.
  3. The third item I picked out is a scarf organizer but since I have more belts than scarves, I'd probably use it to hold my belts more than my scarves.
  4. A watch organizer is a must-have for me not because I have a lot of watches but because I have a lot of bangles. This organizer will be perfect for me because I can see everything at one look and I need that because most of the time, when we go out, I'm always the one rushing.
  5. Lastly, I would love to own one of these suitcases just because. Yeah, I don't have an exact reason why I want one but I really do, okay.


So, I read on Twitter that there have been problems with Zalora's stocks and/or deliveries for some people. Personally, though, I haven't encountered any problems with them. All of my packages arrive the day after I order them and the stocks are flawless.

For a much, much better experience with Zalora, you could ask them via customer@zalora.com.ph regarding their stocks or the dimensions of the products you are interested in before you make the purchase and take advantage of their cash on delivery payment option which is now available to major cities (Metro Manila, Cebu, Tacloban, Ormoc, Zamboanga Del Sur, Bacolod, Iloilo, Cagayan De Oro and Davao Del Sur) in the Philippines.

For discounts, just type the voucher code Aletotski0 [Aletotski(zero)] upon checkout. This also applies to cash on delivery payments!

No comments:

Post a Comment