Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcoming 2013 with arms wide open.

2012 would've been a big blah if November and December didn't turn out the way they did. November was the lowest point of last year but December proved to be the superhero and saved the day - err, year! If we were in a basketball game and were teammates, I would've patted 2012 hard on the back (and on the ass because basketball teammates always do that to each other and it looks fun) for the spectacular end-game performance. Come-from-behind win ang peg!

I am excited for 2013 despite not having set any goals (yet) and passing up on the resolutions. I take this as me, grabbing all the great opportunities that will be presented this coming year. I haven't done this in years and maybe this is exactly what I need to turn things around.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment