Friday, February 15, 2013

Holding down my spot and I'm good.

So, I know I've been a pain in the positive thinker's ass these past few days especially last February 13 when I decided to go on a depression spree and I want to apologize for that. I mean, I want to believe that it's somewhat healthy to give yourself the reality check you so desperately need and a (yearly?) dose of self-pity is inevitable with reality check, if you ask me.

Anyway, I want to believe that I'm doing much better now. I don't know. I just woke up this morning thinking that I really needed to get out of the rut I am in and all of a sudden, I did. I think it's just the Valentine's season that got me all riled up. Now that it's all over with, I think I can start doing the things I've been doing before again...

Side note: This post's title is inspired by this song, which by the way is perfect for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment