Friday, March 22, 2013

Woohoo!

Imagine me yelling "Woohoo!" with my right fist pumping; That's how I reacted when I saw the results of the Adidas Energy Boost blog contest in Nuffnang Philippines' Facebook and Twitter accounts:


I know it's no first prize but with the amount of people - actual bloggers - who joined this contest, I am among the top three picks! Woohoo-with-matching-fist-pump-worthy talaga! Plus, it is a writing contest so it somehow gave me the much-needed confidence boost when it comes to my "writing skills".

If you want to read my Adidas Energy Boost blog entry, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks again, AJ! So excited to get my prize! :D

      Delete
  2. Same comment as before: Yay! Haha.

    2,000 steps closer to a sexier Ale. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay talaga! And yes, pero sana di ko gamitin para bumili ng bag (nanaman). Hahaha! :))

      Delete