Thursday, September 12, 2013

New playlist

I was chatting with my good friend, Wey, a while ago and we came up with this particular playlist:
  • Wag Mo Na Sana - Parokya Ni Edgar
  • Kung Ayaw Mo Huwag Mo - Rivermaya
  • Alumni Homecoming - Parokya Ni Edgar
  • Listen - Stonefree
  • Rebound - Silent Sanctuary
  • Halaga - Parokya Ni Edgar
  • Waiting In Vain - Bob Marley/Bamboo
  • It's The Falling In Love - Michael Jackson
  • Can't Help But Wait - Trey Songz
  • Knock You Down - Ne-Yo, Kanye West and Keri Hilson
  • Tadhana - Up Dharma Down
  • Payphone - Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa
  • Migraine - Moonstar 88
  • Shiver - Coldplay
  • Wonderwall - Oasis
Found the common denominator? Good. Now, will you so kindly suggest songs I can add to my new playlist? :) Thanks!

Also, can I just say that Listen is a jerk song?! I hate the guy singing the song. No, not the vocalist. Who he's supposed to be, that's the one I hate. JERK!

No comments:

Post a Comment