Saturday, February 8, 2014

I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight...

(Grammar's all wrong but that Chris Brown song, I admit, is quite catchy...especially this time of the year so I'm using it and you can't do anything about it!)

Okay, the blog title doesn't really have anything to do with the entry... I've just been singing the song in my head since last night when my buddy fell asleep.

I just can't help but feel lucky with all that's been happening to me... but when someone comforts you right after you hurt him...and not only that; you blow off his every attempt of making you feel better but that just pushes him to try harder... If those two things won't make any girl swoon - or even just smile to herself - I don't know what else would.

(Okay, I've committed an entire list of grammar and syntax errors in that paragraph alone but I don't care!)

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm bragging but I just want to thank the high heavens and the universe for this awesome gift. This time last year, I was having problems leaving the dead-end, highly toxic relationship I was in and now, here I am a year later, forcing myself to believe that I am not just imagining this wonderful new (old) guy who's willing to give me the world (I'm not exaggerating AT ALL) when all I can offer him at this point in time is a barely-complete version of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment