Friday, June 20, 2014

Supermommy Memory Please!

I was never a memorization kind of student and obviously, I carried that skill - or lack thereof - over to when I graduated. It became worse when I had my daughter. Why? She was delivered through C-section and as most moms and moms-to-be know, memories of CS mommies deteriorate further after the operation. Anyway, once, I just wanted to reheat food from the fridge, I totally forgot about it and burned the food.

I had to resort to different methods to help me remember things:





Although there are more software, applications, and instruments to help me, it sometimes feels like I still need MORE to help me boost my memory. Usually, taking a (KitKat) break does the job for me. Clearing my head reminds me of the things that I need to do and rids my mind of the nonsense that I usually store in my head. So if I were to unlock a special skill, it's definitely the "never forget any detail" skill.

I love details; they remind me to be thankful despite whatever frustration a big situation brings me. Plus, if you remember to do the small things, you will never screw up the output. I believe that those apply to something as big as relationships to menial things such as art projects.

Getting this skill will make me the Supermommy I've always wanted to be. It's especially important now that I'm a stay-at-home mom/yaya and since I've recently landed that full-time, work-from-home job.

Okay, now I need that KitKat break. Reminding myself that I'm a full-time mom AND employee wore me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment