Monday, July 28, 2014

Going YESSS, YAMAN with my 4 Pre-Loved Items!

http://www.thestylecebu.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/olx.jpg

I've been a member of OLX.ph (formerly known as Sulit.com.ph) since September 2012 and I've sold a lot of stuff over the years, including TONS of books and a whole lot of breastmilk bags that I didn't get to use.

Right now, my OLX.ph page has 5 items: our beloved CRV and these 4 items which, I hope, can find new owners who will love them as much as I did.


I've searched far and wide for this book (OA ko lang) but at the time I desperately wanted to read it, I can't afford a brand new copy. I resorted to the next best place to get goods (Sulit.com.ph!) and bought a cheaper copy from there. Now, I'd want to share with someone else the wisdom this book gave me so I'm selling it over at #olxph.


I bought this top from a friend probably a year ago. When I saw it from her stocks, I immediately wanted to have it. I mean, just look at the colors! I tried wearing it out a couple of times but then I resigned to the fact that I cannot, for the life of me, pull this top off. It doesn't jive well with my personal style to start with but that doesn't discount the fact that I actually wanted it when I saw it.


I got this water bottle from a store in Clark when Brianna was still a baby, swearing to myself I was gonna make her use this when she starts going to school. It's so pretty and so lady-like. I especially love the pearl details on the neck of the bottle (which can be detached). Anyway, fast-forward to 4 years and 700 million water bottles after, I took the bottle out of the storage and thought it would be such a waste to use it just once and forget all about it like the other water bottles I have in storage now so I'm now selling it.


I'm not really a perfume kind of girl. I get dizzy when I spray some on but that doesn't stop people from giving me perfumes when they come home from a travel. This one in particular was given to me by my tita. It smells really good, mind you, with that fresh, fruity scent. As much as it pains me to part with that scent, I need to sell it to save me from a major migraine.


So, if you want to be the loving owner of any of the 4 items (or our CRV!), just go to my OLX.ph page  or drop me a line on my message box on the sidebar so we can talk.







YESSS, YAMAN!
(Can I just say, sooooooobrang catchy lang talaga nito…)
(I know, so random.)

2 comments:

  1. Aww saying yung perfume. But I can relate, my sinuses hates it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I don't know if allergic ba ako or what. Hahaha! :))

      Delete