Wednesday, November 24, 2010

After all that positivity, I suddenly felt...

JEALOUS.

And jealousy is such an ugly emotion. Really. It is.

I was going through the Facebook account of my ex-boyfriend and felt just that while I was browsing through his photos. Now, I am not jealous of his new girl. Not that. I felt a tad bit jealous of how he treats her.

I have a lot going for me right now, though.

(Taken October 22, 2010 at The Medical City, Pasig City)
 
I have a pretty baby girl growing inside of me and I am loving every minute of the kicks and the waves my tummy is doing.

(Taken January 25, 2010 at The Lion's Den)

I have a loving and very responsible husband-to-be that has been supporting me and understanding me through this.

(Taken by Celize Inocencio, December 23, 2008 at Baba Pelaez's place)

(Taken by Chino Miranda, January 22, 2010 at Timezone, Glorietta 4)

(Taken at Rich Sants' place at Brgy. San Antonio, Sucat)

(Taken by Karl Tantuico, January 3, 2009 at JayJ's, Oritgas Home Depot)

 (Taken January 15, 2010 at Stone House, Tomas Morato cor. E. Rod)

I have crazy friends who have been putting up to how I am and accepted me through all these years.

(Taken by Dhang De Castro, November 23, 2010 at Soliman Corporate Center, Pasong Tamo)

I have a new set of friends who were once strangers but are now very supportive of my goals in life.

(Taken July 12, 2009 at Days Hotel, Tagaytay)

I have a crazy family that will support me no matter what happens.

That's when I realized I need not be jealous.

I have everything I could ever hope for. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment