Sunday, October 28, 2012

Law of Attraction on overdrive this weekend.

This weekend has been quite 'eventful' for me but I don't think it will be possible if I don't believe in the power of the Law of Attraction. Here are some of the things that I actually "asked for" from the universe and got the past two days:
  • For the CAM105 reunion to actually push through.
  • For the Tagaytay/Enchanted Kingdom trip my family was supposed to go to that same day to be moved the next day.
  • For the night to be a little cooler than this summer-in-October weather we're having now.
  • For the storm to stop.
  • For one particular person to go.
  • For one particular person to not go.
  • For me to function well with little to no sleep (and maybe a little hungover) the next day.
  • For the day in Tagaytay and EK to be a little toned down.
  • SHAWARMA. TIMES TWO.
You should've seen the stupid grin I've been plastering my face with while I saw these being granted one by one. Of course, I have a lot more requests for those two days that wasn't granted but I'm a glass half full type of person. Plus, being thankful for what is given now is essential for your next request to be granted. That's just how God and the universe works.

To my friends (and those who follow me on Twitter), I know I keep on yapping about the Law of Attraction but I just am amazed by how powerful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment