Thursday, March 27, 2014

Something huge.

For the past few days, I've been thinking of this huge thing a lot. It's something that I've been wanting to do since I graduated from high school. It might not be that big for some people but I've wanted this for the longest time and I know it is worth the risk; I just don't know if I actually am ready for it. Okay, I am mostly ready for it except for this one aspect of my life that's been rather elusive: The financial aspect. Everything else, I don't have a problem with.

Actually, and I've been telling this to a lot of people, the financial aspect is easy. What's hard - at least for me - is actually telling the important people in my life about it. I know it is ultimately my decision so whether or not they're on board, they can't do anything about it but there's a part of me who wants everything to be alright when I let them know. Yung wala bang samaan ng loob.

Look, for some people, this might not be that big a deal but if you know how everyone around me thinks of my capabilities, you'd understand. That's the same reason why I'm struggling with a lot of things, especially when it comes to what I know is best for both me and my daughter.

I'm not expecting for them to support it, knowing how they think so lowly of me that I'm still a child. I just want them to respect the decision. MY decision.

(No, not necessarily doing it right after posting this but I want to do it hopefully this year.)

(No, I'm not getting married...yet! :p)

Ooh, and PS. I think the Universe agrees with me...and actually want me to get down to it ASAP.

From the PSI Newsletter, posted on my Instagram account

From the Marc and Angel Hack Life website, posted on my Twitter account

No comments:

Post a Comment